Saturday 7 November 2015

Girls About Town

Hi Guys,

I'm not going to lie to you, this was going to be an OOTD, but the weather was rubbish and rainy, so me and my lovely friend Tamzin raced around our home town and took some posy pictures instead! She is going to do a similar blog post,with different photos so go check it out and tell her how beautiful she is!

All photo's are shot by Tamzin and I think you'll agree,they are absolutely gorgeous despite the rain, which attempted to be a real party pooper. 
        ________________________________________________________________________
Shoes: Loafers from Primark £6 
Leggings: Dorothy Perkins - Currently Unavailable But Similar Ones At ASOS 
Turtle Neck Jumper: New-look, Find One Similar Here
Leather Jacket: Matalan £26   
Bag: New-Look, A Really Stylish One Here

Follow me on twitter for blog updates and more information: https://twitter.com/izzyc_blogs 
Bye, 
ThatGirlWhoBlogs 









No comments:

Post a Comment