Friday 13 November 2015

Clinique All About Shadow Quad In Pink Chocolate

Hi Guys,

I thought I'd return with another make-up post, since I've recently rekindled my love for the Clinique Quad in Pink Chocolate.
This was gifted to me about 18 months ago and I loved it and then, as newer products came to my attention, it kind of sunk to the bottom of my make-up bag. But, in the past few weeks, I feel as though I've been given this for the first time and am appreciating it much more than I did when I first got it!
I've looked on the Clinique website at this quad and I think that the packaging has changed, but the colours are still the same and are as beautiful as they always have been. There are four shades, hence it being a quad, one a pale matte pink, the second an almost matte light brown, the other a shimmery pink and the final shadow a lovely dark brown, perfect for the outer corners of the eye. I would say all the shadows have an element of sparkle in there, which I like, but the first and second are definitely less shimmery than the final two.
The packaging has a mirrored effect and is very sleek and slim, ideal for travelling. All of the shadows blend well and and compliment each other perfectly. I like to wear the pink one all over the lid, with the light brown in the crease, blended into the middle and the dark, chocolatey colour on the outer corners.
At £29.00, this product is certainly a luxury item, but will take you through from Spring to Winter. My tip, for this time of year, would be to use the second one all over the lid, and just the last shade in the crease with a nude lip... utter perfection!
Au Revoir Mes Amis!
ThatGirlWhoBlogs x


No comments:

Post a Comment