Friday 8 January 2016

2016 Goals

Hi Guys,

This is a spontaneous post but is something I really wanted to do and believed to be a good follow up to the previous post I did- 2015 Overview. I've set myself lots of stuff to keep up for 2016 but daren't call them resolutions just in case they fall through and I don't manage to complete them.

1. Be healthier 
I say this every year, but always keep this one as a kind of "side resolution" as well as another main one. However, I'm really committed to being healthier, happier; whilst losing weight in the process. I recently invested in a pair of scales and after a few years, finally know exactly how much I weigh. I was slightly overwhelmed by my weight but am not going to sew my mouth up and refuse to eat just yet! I just want to make better choices with what I eat and stop snacking on chocolate in between meals!

2. Be more relaxed 
I'm quite a high maintenance person unfortunately and sometimes really wish I could relax more and let things go. Resting is not second nature to me and this year I'm going to make it a priority. I need to not be so controlling about things that aren't perfect and just chill out a bit more.

3. Be more adventurous 
I have travelled a few times in my life so far, but have never done many activities that have challenged me or thrown me out of my comfort zone. This year I have more opportunities to do some more outgoing things and am really looking forward to experiencing cities I've never been to, taking hikes, zip-wiring and river scrambling this year.

4. Be more forgiving  
I feel like my goals so far make me out to be a real control freak, but I feel I do the goals I've set, just not as much as I should. I'm a forgiving person, as long as the person I forgive is worthwhile. I like to give people second chances but I can sometimes be long winded in when I talk through the situation with that person/people. This year I'm just going to laugh off the insignificant things and just use a bit of banter to deflect off the things that hurt me a little bit.

5. Make 2016 the best year possible  
I really want a excellent year this year and to enjoy every moment that I can. I want to savour everything I do and remember the whole year, instead of just segments. Usually, by Christmas I forget that Easter even existed. I hope this years a good one, for me and for all of you.

ThatGirlWhoBlogs x



1 comment:

  1. Every year i try to be healthier and eat less chocolate, but unfortunately every year I fail! I hope your resolutions are going well!
    custardcream2003.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete