Thursday 22 October 2015

ThatGirlWhoBlogs

Hi,

Some of you who are returning may be questioning; 'Where have all the Scoliosis posts gone?' Well my friends, they have been saved in my heart but deleted everywhere else, Once my surgery had been completed I no longer felt the need to blog about my experience, as I viewed everything to do with my spinal problem, as being in the past. I know I left you readers on a eternal cliff hanger, but I would love it if you could please respect my choices to move on and recreate this blog.

The truth is, I've rediscovered my love for blogging and realized it wasn't the blogging I'd fallen out of love with, it was the topic. I really want to blog about things I love and that make me who I am and make my experiences and Scoliosis is no longer a big part of that. Instead I'm splitting this blog into three sections; Mental Health, Lifestyle and Beauty. I'm very excited about the latter. I adore all things related to make up. I wear it pretty much every day and enjoy experimenting with a variety of products as well as different looks for each season.

 As well as this I would like to share certain elements of my lifestyle with you. By this I mean, if I go to any special events or if I go anywhere nice, I'll post pictures. This also goes for if I bake anything yummy too! I mean, who doesn't love to look at pictures of cake?

Finally, on a more serious note, I have decided to share with you the trials and tribulations I have being an anxiety sufferer. I feel like I'm in a really good place in my life where I can offer advice on how to de-stress and cope with nervousness or even low stages in which we all experience

Thanks Guys,
ThatGirlWhoBlogs


No comments:

Post a Comment