Tuesday 27 October 2015

Starbucks Visit

Hi Guys,

I must admit, I'm really liking blogging. Rather than just giving me something to do or to rekindle my love for writing, I feel it's making me a more adventurous person, spurring me on to make more of an effort to go out and do things I normally wouldn't.
I love a cup of tea or a hot chocolate and if they come from Starbucks, then I know I'm onto a winner. I went to Starbucks yesterday with my lovely friend Tamzin. Some of you might know the name from her blog Tamzin Snelling  The beauty recently just got over 1000 views on her page and is becoming really successful in what she does. I've tagged her blog, right where her name is, so go over and give it a look. It's really similar to my own blog as it also covers Mental Health, Beauty and a bit of Lifestyle as well.
With the plug for my chummy over, I'll get to the Starbucks visit itself. The one we went to is on the corner of a really shabby chic building and inside is super cosy. For the sake of this blog post and to inspire myself to break boundaries, I tried a beverage and snack that I'd never had before. I know, what a rebel Ha! It all felt really autumnal and I really enjoyed what I had. Above, you will see precisely this; A salted caramel cookie and Hazelnut Hot Chocolate.
Not going to lie to you, I had a bit of a nightmare with what I ordered. I did not ask for a Hazelnut Hot Chocolate, I asked for a caramel one, because they are my fave. I was too polite to correct the guy who served me so hazelnut is what I had! But it was really tasty. Nothing too strong or mind blowing but a decent Hot Chocolate with a great amount of whipped cream on top.
The Salted Caramel cookie was amazing and, this time, was exactly what I asked for. It was pretty huge to be honest, but I'm a bit of a greedy gal so I loved this factor. It was also nice and gooey, which really agreed with my cookie preferences haha. As you can see there's a crack in the cookie. This is completely my fault, wasn't lying to you when I said I was greedy!

Bye you lovely people,
ThatGirlWhoBlogs

No comments:

Post a Comment