Sunday 13 December 2015

Festivities

Hi all!

I'm back! Been completely congested with work and life and haven't left myself time to blog! Feel like my world has totally been knocked sideways and I feel so unorganised and out of sync. However I am willing to get back on track and prepare loads of Christmas themed posts, some being with the help of Tamzin!

So, it's only 12 days till' Christmas. I must admit, this year I am totally organised and have all the cards written and all my presents wrapped. This is so unlike me so this isn't a bragging type of post, this is just a fluke. Usually, every year I am so unprepared; with wrapping ripping, bows disappearing, pen ink dribbling and smudging across the crisp pages of card. But this year I'm on it and am endeavouring to get the most out of my Christmas and all the great things that come with it: The films, the food, the decorations, the excitement etc. Because, normally, I get so caught up in focusing on the day itself, that I waste the beautiful joy of the build up to the 25th.

I've been really good at maintaining my low anxiety levels recently, although I feel I let myself down with a massive panic attack a couple of days ago. I'm really annoyed at myself, even though it's nothing I can control, as much as I would like to. The bad thing is, panic attacks, for me, take forever to shake off and it seems like forever to achieve the 100% tip-top feeling I felt before it happened and I'm praying it doesn't affect my Christmas spirit and countdown, because it is something I'm really treasuring.

This is kind of a little update, since I've been gone for a few weeks but there will be more entertaining posts soon. Once there is no more work and I have more free time, the posts will increase and my dedication will completely be for you guys and this blog. Expect some Christmas decorating posts, some Christmas tags, baking and much, much more!

Bye for now! 
ThatGirlWhoBlogs x

No comments:

Post a Comment